The Testing Body "Organic Analytics" is accredited acc. to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 for a large variety of tests.
The following tests can be offered inter alia:
- Thermogravimetry according to ISO 9924 parts 1, 2 , 3
- Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) according to DIN EN ISO 11357 parts 1, 2, 3 and 6 as well as DIN EN 728
- Identification - Infrared spectrometric methods according to ISO 4650 / DIN 51451
- Extraction according to DIN ISO 1407, DVGW W 384 and W 385
- Determination of the textile-glass and mineral-filler content according to DIN EN ISO 1172 and ISO 247
- Determination of the slip resistance by means of the pendulum tester according to DIN EN 14231
- Determination of apparent viscosity using a single cylinder type rotational viscometer method according to DIN EN ISO 2555
- Determination of
- Density of water vapour flow rate
- Water vapour resistance factor µ
- Water vapour diffusion-equivalent air layer thickness Sd
on various construction products like sheets or preformed pipe insulation according to several test standards like:
DIN EN 1931, DIN EN 12086, DIN EN 13469 and DIN EN ISO 12572
Moreover single or special tests can be performed following customer request.
Testing of sealant products
The Testing Body "Sealant Products" is accredited acc. to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 for several test standards. The MPA NRW owns also the notification for DIN EN 15651. Sealants can be tested e.g. according to ISO 11431 “Determination of adhesion/cohesion properties of sealants after exposure to heat, water and artificial light through glass”.
Furthermore sealants can be certified by MPA NRW on basis of the certification program <br/>MPA NRW ZP23-01 which is available on request for interested clients.
Testing of Oil Binding Agents
Several kinds of oil bindings agents can be tested. Testing requirements are defined in “Anforderungen an Ölbinder“ (LTwS Nr. 27) and worksheet DWA A 716 part 9.
The test standards consider oil binding agents made of different materials for different areas of application such as streets and waters.
The Testing Body has an accreditation acc. to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 for the