The competence of the MPA NRW to render the offered services has been approved by independent institutions for accreditation, acknowledgement and notification. There are approvals for all areas of operation in the sector regulated by law resp. accreditations in the sector not regulated by law. The MPA NRW is a notified body in the sector of Construction Products Directive and Medical Device Directive.
Due to this the business partners of the MPA NRW have the following advantages:
- Evidence that their products comply with the safety requirements and health regulations for the event of product liability
- Compliance with the legislation requirements that only accredited bodies may be assigned to conduct tests, surveillances, calibrations or certifications
- The market position of their products is strengthened by the indication of a qualified and acknowledged partner in the field of external quality control
- Internationally acknowledged calibration certificates as an evidence of the metrological return of the measurement and test results
Annex to the Accreditation Cerfiticate D‐ZE‐11142‐01‐00
The laboratories of the MPA NRW are accredited flexible according to different categories. If you are interested, please refer to the respective annex of the certificate for the applicable category. Upon request, we will provide you a list of the regulations applied within the scope of the flexible accreditation for the specific areas. Please feel free to request it at email@example.com.
Radiation Protection, Calibration, Safety Glass
- Mechanical-technological tests, metal building products,
corrosion protection tests
- Sanitary engineering, doors, gates and accessories
- mineral building products, building chemistry
- Thermal insulation, organic building materials, analytical chemistry
- Fire resistance of building components
- Reaction to fire of building materials